What's in a name?

Aguadream what kind of name is that? Well here goes for the explanation. My son and I are both whitewater kayakers.
Ben taking on one of the bigger rapids on the South Fork American at age 10

Mom (me) on the South Fork

I've been involved in river conservation and advocating for clean water in one way or another for the past 30 yrs.
Ben and me on one of his first river trips approx age 5 on educational trip down the Mokelume River

Our plan is to repaint this trailer somewhere in the aqua/blue/green range. And the interior decor curtains, quilt, seat covers etc... same.
The color scheme for Aguadream

We'll be pursuing a dream I've had for some time this summer-- to take the summer off and tour the west with my 13yr old. He'll be participating in the kayak junior olympics, and we'll also explore rivers in Colorado, Idaho, Washington, Oregon and Wyoming. So traveling in our newly renovated Shasta trailer will be an Aguadream.

Ben in a junior olympic qualifier slalom race on the Truckee River last spring

Popular posts from this blog

DOORS!!!!

Reupholstering Dinette Seats

Really any color I want?!!