On her way to a new home

After 6 wonderful years spent rebuilding and then camping in our wonderful 1956 Shasta, Aguadream, I made the tough decision to sell her earlier this month. We just weren't getting her out enough. I tried renting it out on Outdoorsy, and though there were 5 reservations, all cancelled. I decided this was not the way to go. Thanks to Kelle at Little Vintage Trailer, I found a buyer almost immediately. They've been looking for 3 years, and this was actually the first one that they got to see in person. Later this morning, I'll meet the new owners for a final walkthrough and retrieve all the items that aren't going with her. Thanks for the memories!  And thanks to everyone that has supported our journey

Vintage Trailer Talk  especially VK and Mobiltec
Harps RV
Avalon RV
Allied Trailer Supply
Fallen Leaf Vintage Trailer Camp Out


Popular posts from this blog

DOORS!!!!

Reupholstering Dinette Seats

Really any color I want?!!